Would your staff who are new to personal injury practice benefit from a flexible and easy introduction to the key principles and processes involved?
Would your trainee solicitors, paralegals, legal secretaries, legal executives and legal assistants benefit from developing their understanding of the claims process and add value to it?
Would your firm benefit from providing consistent training and support for all your staff?
Our new interactive e-learning course follows a fictional client and their solicitor through a personal injury claim with a value of over £25,000, though the principles explored will be applicable to lower-value claims too. The course design reinforces learning with practical application.
It will also provide valuable knowledge for other interested stakeholders such as health and safety managers, facilities managers and HR managers.
By completing the course modules your staff will be able to:
- Recognise the different stages of the litigation process for personal injury and their own role within these
- Undertake key aspects of a personal injury claim
- Gain confidence in carrying out existing responsibilities
- Broaden their potential to contribute to the wider process
11 modules. Guide time to complete the course: 10 hours
Module topics include:
- Key concepts in personal injury practice
- The litigation environment
- Beginning a claim
- Statements of a case
- Allocation to track and directions
- Issuing an application
- Evidence, including lay and expert witnesses
- Evaluating liability and damages
- Disposing of the claim before trial
- The trial and judgment
- Course summary
This course maximises the potential of e-learning with a range of interactive exercises which will engage learners and keep their attention:
- Walkthroughs of key documents
- Drag and drop exercises
- Sorting activities
- Model answers
- Judgement exercises
- End of course quiz
- Certificate of completion which can be added to a personal development record
Single user licence: £500 member/£1,000 non-member (excluding VAT) Save money! Discounts available for multi-user licences.
To find out more about our new interactive e-learning courses and for a free module trial please contact Wendy Harbottle on 07970 546 524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.