This webinar rounds up recent significant developments in commercial property litigation and considers the practical implications. It is aimed at all those advising on commercial property disputes, whether their client base is predominantly investors and developers, or occupiers.
The webinar covers topical issues and recent developments across the area of practice including:
• Contractual interpretation of commercial property documentation including rent concession agreements, rent review clauses and service charges
• Landlord and tenant issues before the courts, including relief from forfeiture, landlord’s consents, and the lease/licence distinction
• Impact of MEES on dilapidations and lease renewals
• The pilot scheme for referring lease renewals to the First Tier Tribunal
• Key issues for developers including easements (particularly rights of light), and private nuisance