Login Forgotten password?
For advice or booking please call +44 (0)121 362 7705
Any contract for the sale of land has to be fit for purpose. Every property and client is totally different so the contract should reflect this. As well as covering the recently updated Standard Commercial Conditions, this webinar will cover the Code for Completion and importantly will highlight the key questions to ask your clients when drafting and negotiating contracts. The second of 2 webinars will cover:
- How should you deal with management issues between exchange and completion - who has control of applications for consents, ongoing proceedings and outstanding rent reviews?
- What do the Conditions provide for completion and what does the Law Society Code for Completion by Post actually say?
- What happens when completion is late and what levels of compensation are the parties entitled to?
- What is the position when completion doesn’t happen?
- What do you need to consider before serving a notice to complete and what if that notice is invalid?
Wed 02 Oct 2019
£37.50Package PriceClick here for details
Become a member
CLT membership provides excellent service, great value for money and above all, quality events saving up to 50% of your training costs.
Follow us on
For help, support and bookings call: +44 (0)121 362 7705 or visit our support section for FAQs, venue maps and brochures.