Login Forgotten password?
For advice or booking please call +44 (0)121 362 7705
This webinar explores the problems in drafting and interpreting dispute resolution and arbitration clauses often put as a boilerplate into the agreement as a last thought.
• Arbitration or civil justice or both?
• Drafting traps
• Scope of the dispute defined?
• New York Convention requirements
• Parties (in or out?)
• Which seat? “Neutral” seat or local seat?
• Is the clause itself enforceable?
• Which governing law? It must be identified
• Correct rules identified
• Time out - so what?
• Choice of arbitrators – technical or legal?
• Local enforcement tests
Sat 31 Aug 2019
£37.50Package PriceClick here for details
Become a member
CLT membership provides excellent service, great value for money and above all, quality events saving up to 50% of your training costs.
Follow us on
For help, support and bookings call: +44 (0)121 362 7705 or visit our support section for FAQs, venue maps and brochures.