Central Law Training is delighted to offer you one of the following free webinars (1 hour):
Coping with Stress - Available until 06 July 2018
SRA Competence D - Managing Yourself and Your Work
An essential webinar for everyone! We all have pressure and stress in our lives but there are ways and methods of coping with this. Learn how to ‘stress-proof’ your life with some new and different ideas. This webinar will help you learn how to:
- Understand what causes stress
- Recognise when stress is building up to an unhealthy level
- Take the ‘stress check’ challenge!
- Coping with your ‘inner voice’
- Learn some short term ‘stress aid’ techniques to use on a daily basis
- Make some longer term changes to help you cope with stress
- Plan some key changes to help you avoid stress
- Getting others to help
How to Give Effective Feedback - Available until 22 August 2018
SRA Competence C - Working With Other People
If you need to give feedback to other people as a part of your job role, then you should watch this webinar! Learning how to give constructive feedback is an essential skill. Most of us are good at giving positive feedback, but avoid giving more negative messages. This session will help you discover new ways to give feedback that both encourage and motivate members of your team. This webinar will help you learn how to:
- Understand why it is vital to give constructive feedback
- Planning ahead before giving feedback
- Using a very fast and easy 3 step process to give feedback
- Breaking up feedback into bite sized pieces
- Handling issues and problems when giving feedback
- Understand how feedback links to performance and motivation
- Motivating yourself – finishing what you start
- When not to give feedback
While we have your attention...
Central Law Training’s aim is to support you and your organisation in fulfilling your training needs. We want you to see value from every engagement with our business and to show you how, with our exciting range of new products and courses for 2018, we can help you. We don’t want to bother you with communications that aren’t right for you. Therefore, you can still claim your free webinar without subscribing to our communications.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect from 25 May 2018. This means that, if you wish to hear from us about our latest offers, news and events, you need to tell us that you are happy to continue receiving communications from us.
What does this mean?
All businesses in the UK are affected by GDPR, including ours. Central Law Training is dedicated to supporting legal professionals with our face-to-face and online training and our marketing information. We want to be able to communicate with you about these whilst ensuring compliance with GDPR.
What you need to do
To continue hearing from us about our products and services, we need you to confirm your details and complete the form below to let us know that you’re happy to receive communications from us.
We may contact you via email or by post. Our communications include information on relevant products and services, and special offers.
You can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe option included on all our marketing emails or by contacting us on 0121 362 7705.
Free Webinar Booking Form