Craig Ward Baron of Lundie The Much Hon. Craig Ward, Baron of Lundie
Solicitor MSc BA(Hons) MBPsS CertCouns
Craig Ward, Baron of Lundie is the principal solicitor at Edward Young Solicitors. He is a writer and researcher. He has an MSc from King’s College London and a BA(Hons) in psychology. He is a member of the British Psychological Society, Solicitors for the Elderly and a visiting research fellow at King’s College London. He is a CEDR accredited mediator and conducts commercial and vulnerable adult mediations. He is the author of, Lasting Powers of Attorney: A Practical Guide (3rd Ed) (2016) The Law Society.
Craig is a regular speaker around the UK and internationally on mental capacity law, the Court of Protection, managing vulnerable adults, elder mediations, commercial incapacity law and legal compliance. He enjoys country walking, flute playing and scuba diving. He has currently completing a textbook on agency law.
• Powers of Attorney, Lexis Nexis (in press).
• Lasting Powers of Attorney: A Practical Guide (3rd Edition) (2016) The Law Society.
• Who Cares (2012) Inspirational Press.
• Lasting Powers of Attorney: A Practical Guide (2nd Edition) (2011) The Law Society.
• Lasting Powers of Attorney: A Practical Guide (2008) The Law Society.
• Drafting LPA Clauses, Private Client, Issue 128 May 2017.
• Practice note on Business Lasting Powers of Attorney. LexisNexis online publications (2016).
• The Right to Die: Well, it Depends, Retirement and Estate Bulletin Lexis Nexis, Vol 15 No 10, 2013.
• Back to Basics: Lasting Powers of Attorney 2012, Private Client, November 2012.
• Managing a Resident Transfer, Caring Times, February 2012.
• Can Practitioners spot a Client who lacks capacity? Private Client Adviser, December 2011/January 2012 (Vol 17:2).
• Opportunities Legal Update weekly publication (from October 2009 to August 2011).
• Restraint or Deprivation of Liberty in Disguise? Elderly Client Adviser March/April 2009 (Vol 14:3).
• Taking Flight as a Legal Eagle. The Psychologist. March (2009).
Sorry, there are no upcoming conferences
Sorry, there are no upcoming webinars