What to expect...
Specialist Paralegal Qualifications
• The flexible, home study format allows delegates to study at their own pace alongside full-time work and family commitments.
• Comprehensive course materials are provided at the start of the course, including guidance notes, course syllabus and assignments.
• The course is entirely self-contained, students do not require any further materials.
• The course is structured into a series of modules and corresponding written assignments which must be completed in numerical order.
• Assignments are submitted via email for marking by the expert tutors. They will provide comprehensive feedback where necessary, and any potential re-sits are included in the course fee.
• Once all assignments are successfully completed, delegates will undertake a final written exam, either in their own offices at a date and time of their convenience, or at a formal examination diet, held quarterly in Birmingham.
• Our staff and tutors are contactable for guidance and feedback throughout the course, and over 98% of our students pass the exam first time.
• The assignments are marked within 3 weeks by the expert tutors, who provide comprehensive feedback where necessary.
• The course registration is for 18 months although most students complete their studies within 6-9 months.
• A certificate is issued on completion of the exam and graduates are invited to our annual graduation ceremony.
All course fees must be paid for in full by the time you take the exam. Delegates will not be permitted to sit the final examination if the course fee is still outstanding.
• Equivalent to CQF Level 3 (A-Level) with no entry requirements.
• Ideal for beginners or those returning to work or study after a period of absence.
• Flexible home study format allows you to enrol any time and work through the course at your own pace alongside work and family commitments.
• Course fee includes all materials.
• Students work through six modules and submit two short practical assignments online.
• Each assignment marked with feedback from expert tutor.
• Admin team and tutors available throughout the course to provide help and support where necessary.
• Certificate issued on completion of assignments and graduates are invited to our annual graduation ceremony.
Course registration is for 6 months, although most students complete the course within 2-3 months, with 1-2 hours study per week.
Course fees are all inclusive and cover everything (registration, materials, assessment and certification) – there are no additional costs.
For our Skills Courses and Introduction to the English Legal System, all fees are payable on registration, and materials issued once payment has cleared.