Supporting paralegals nationally and internationally
CLT are pleased to recommend the Institute of Paralegals (IoP) to all students in England and Wales.
This is the oldest not-for-profit, incorporated professional body for paralegals in the UK.
Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary webinars
- Discounts on goods and services
- Io Professional Designation
- Annual Hallmarked Membership Certificate
- Free daily e-news legal updates from Lexology
- Free monthly paralegal publication in collaboration with the New Law Journal
- Access to the IoP paralegal forum
- Eligibility to become a registered and or regulated member of the Professional Paralegal Register
- Free affiliate membership to the New York City Paralegal Association
- Discounted membership with the Royal Over-Seas League
- Confirmed right to countersign passports
For more information please visit www.theiop.org
There are advantages for employers too:
- Risk reduction through increased paralegal professionalism
- Enhanced professional qualifications allows higher charge-out rates
- Aids creation of a standardised core skills set in your work force
- Helps attract, retain and motivate fee-earners
- Guidance on paralegal professional development
- Qualified support teams bolsters your reputation with clients
Membership of the IoP provides professional recognition of expertise with a designation and a multitude of membership benefits.
Members can join at the following levels:
- Affiliate member
- Associate Paralegal (A.Inst.Pa)
- Qualified Paralegal (Q.Inst.Pa)
- Fellow of the IoP (F.Inst.Pa.)
For more information visit www.theiop.org or call +44 (0)20 3034 1487 or email email@example.com
Don't take our word for it...
Make sure you have a CLT answer when a prospective client or employer asks what legal qualifications you have.
David Holland, CEO, Institute of Paralegals