Taking time away from the office for training is an increasing challenge for lawyers, and many organisations are seeking to cut travel expenses. Sound familiar? Our online training options are the perfect solution to ensure all lawyers and staff can access suitable training, while reducing costs and improving training outcomes.
Our innovative approach will help organisations meet all their future training requirements, and provide evidence for SRA reporting in a flexible, time-efficient, easy and cost-effective way.
Choose from a variety of online options to suit your business:
Developed specifically for the legal sector, in collaboration with leading practitioners and educational experts, we have used the latest technology to create highly interactive, inspirational and engaging e-learning courses. Each course maximises the potential of learning through offering:
Sometimes it’s just not possible to get away from the office, but you still want to benefit from the in-depth coverage of a face-to-face course.
Our pre-recorded online courses are presented by some of our most popular trainers and provide the same depth of knowledge as in-person attendance at a course. Features of our online courses include:
• Typically, three hours of video content, broken into shorter sections
• Each course can be viewed at your own pace and as many times as you like
• Course materials to download and keep for future reference
• Multiple choice questions to check your understanding of the content
• A personalised certificate for successful completion of the course, which provides evidence of learning
Our webinars are pre-recorded training sessions delivered over the internet which you can view when and where you want to. Features of our webinars include:
• Bite-sized chunks of learning – typically one hour long
• Delivered by industry experts covering the latest hot topics and developments in law and practice
• More than 200 new webinars produced each year covering a range of practice areas, making them the perfect way to refresh expertise
• On-demand webinars are available to view immediately, while pre-order webinars are available to view five days after the date of recording
• Once you purchase a webinar, you have access to unlimited playback until its expiry
• Webinars accessed through our learning management system, so you can find all your video and online content in one place
Become a member and get unlimited access to online content PLUS your first 3 hours' training FREE