Does everyone in your organisation understand the entire residential conveyancing transaction?
Conveyancing is a high-risk practice area. Are all your staff aware of the risk areas which could be damaging to your firm?
Would your trainee solicitors, paralegals, legal secretaries, legal executives and conveyancers benefit from developing their understanding of the transaction so they can add value to the process?
Would your firm benefit from providing consistent training and support for all team members?
Our new interactive e-learning course takes learners through a related freehold sale and purchase from the first meeting with a new client through to completion and post-completion tasks. The modules follow a fictional couple and their solicitor through a property sale and purchase from start to finish.
By completing the course modules your staff will be able to:
- Understand the conveyancing process from taking instructions to after completion
- Work through the key stages of a residential freehold sale and purchase
- Know which forms to complete at each stage and know where to find the information to do this
- Recognise the risks involved in a residential conveyancing transaction and know when to consult with colleagues to minimise these risks
10 modules. Guide time to complete the course: 4.5 hours
Module topics include:
- Overview of the conveyancing transaction
- Taking instructions from clients
- Drafting a contract for a sale
- Surveys and searches on a purchase
- Investigation of title and preliminary enquiries
- Buyer’s financing (including Money Laundering Regulations)
- Exchange of contracts
- Preparing for completion
- Completion and post-completion tasks
- Risk areas in conveyancing
The course maximises the potential of e-learning with a range of interactive exercises which will engage learners and keep their attention:
- Audio walkthroughs of key documents
- Videos of solicitor-client interactions
- Drag and drop exercises
- End of course quiz
- Certificate of completion which can be added to a personal development record
- Course could provide the basis for an in-house training session
Single user licence: £250 member/£500 non-member (excluding VAT) Save money! Discounts available for multi-user licences.
To find out more about our new interactive e-learning courses and for a free module trial please contact Wendy Harbottle on 07970 546 524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.