As a conveyancing paralegal or junior staff member, you may be looking to consolidate your practical knowledge of the conveyancing process so you can take on more responsibility. If you are a more senior member of the conveyancing team, you may be looking to safely delegate more of your conveyancing work to your support staff.
Whether you are a paralegal, a secretary or another support staff member in the conveyancing team, this is a highly practical introductory course designed with you in mind. If your firm needs to meet the ongoing training requirements of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, this course will help ensure your firm’s standards of conveyancing are maintained.
Our well known and respected residential property expert, Lorraine Richardson, will help you understand more about the conveyancing process, and how to respond to common enquiries and search results.
As a conveyancer, drafting the documents is a key skill. In this course, you will also be taken through how to draft the sale contract, as well as looking at a registered title. You will benefit from clear flowcharts of the residential conveyancing process with explanatory notes, together with a suite of the completed forms.
Key learning outcomes
- Understand how to take client instructions
- Familiarity with a registered title and other important documents
- How to draft a contract of sale
What does this course cover?
This course covers the essential elements of the residential conveyancing process, including:
- Where your work fits in with the conveyancing transaction
- The importance of taking client instructions, and understanding vital preliminary matters
- An overview of the entire conveyancing transaction
- The purpose of the main forms you will come across in a conveyancing transaction
- Consideration of a registered title
- Drafting a sale contract
- How to respond to search results on a purchase