Are you a conveyancing paralegal who wants to understand more about the process and to take on more responsibility?
Do you need to safely delegate more of your conveyancing work to your support staff?
Does your firm need to meet the ongoing training requirements of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme?
Does your firm need to improve its risk management profile in relation to residential conveyancing?
If so, then this practical introductory course will help.
The course is designed for paralegal and secretarial staff who work in residential conveyancing and want to understand more about the process and how to respond to common enquiries and search results. It will also assist a busy residential conveyancing team member who wishes to progress, or act as a useful introduction to conveyancing.
- To give you a better understanding of where your work fits in to the conveyancing transaction
- To consider the importance of taking instructions and preliminary matters
- To give you an overview of the entire conveyancing transaction
- To help you to understand the purpose of the main forms which you will come across in a conveyancing transaction
- To consider a registered title
- To help you draft a sale contract
- To help you respond to search results on a purchase
Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the day.
The course is supported by clear flowcharts of the residential conveyancing process, explanatory notes and a set of the completed forms.