Login Forgotten password?
For advice or booking please call +44 (0)121 362 7705
This course highlights common problems encountered in connection with the sale and purchase of rural residential properties. It focuses on the following issues:
• Dealing with plans and boundaries
• Common land and village greens
• Restrictive covenants
• Drainage issues and septic tanks
• Sporting rights
• Agricultural issues – impacting on residential properties
• Taxation issues for second homes and holiday lettings
The course involves examining two case studies and an exploration of relevant case law.
£105.00Package PriceClick here for details
Become a member
Tue 11 Jun 2019
Wed 12 Jun 2019
Tue 18 Jun 2019
CLT membership provides excellent service, great value for money and above all, quality events saving up to 50% of your training costs.
Follow us on
For help, support and bookings call: +44 (0)121 362 7705 or visit our support section for FAQs, venue maps and brochures.