Login Forgotten password?
For advice or booking please call +44 (0)121 362 7705
This course highlights common problems encountered in connection with the sale and purchase of rural residential properties. It focuses on the following issues:
• Dealing with plans and boundaries
• Common land and village greens
• Restrictive covenants
• Drainage issues and septic tanks
• Sporting rights
• Agricultural issues – impacting on residential properties
• Taxation issues for second homes and holiday lettings
The course involves examining two case studies and an exploration of relevant case law.
£112.50Package PriceClick here for details
Become a member
Wed 25 Sep 2019
Wed 13 Nov 2019
CLT membership provides excellent service, great value for money and above all, quality events saving up to 50% of your training costs.
Follow us on
For help, support and bookings call: +44 (0)121 362 7705 or visit our support section for FAQs, venue maps and brochures.