Full agenda is available here.
This practical and varied conference provides indispensable guidance on solving issues in this challenging area of law. This year we examine troublesome areas in collective claims, troubleshooting in complex lease extension claims, how to navigate your way around FtT procedure, essential valuation, house claims under the LRA 1967 and more.
Chaired by Anna Favre of Cripps Pemberton Greenish, this highly-rated annual conference provides expert guidance to help you develop your professional competence, skills and knowledge.
Who should attend
Any solicitor, legal practitioner or surveyor involved in the complex world of leasehold enfranchisement and residential property law.
Why you should attend
- Sessions presented by leading industry experts and practitioners specialising in this complex area of law
- Benefit from expert advice on tackling problem areas in collective enfranchisement and lease extensions
- Hear the latest on proposed Law Commission reforms
- Learn the essentials of valuation for lawyers – what you need to know
- Get up to speed on First-tier Tribunal procedure and key decisions
- Learn, share knowledge and network with fellow practitioners
Thought leadership by leading industry speakers
Troublesome areas in collective claims
Mark Loveday, Tanfield Chambers
Troubleshooting in complex lease extension claims; process and procedure
Mark Chick, Bishop & Sewell
Navigating your way around First-tier Tribunal procedure
James Fieldsend, Tanfield Chambers
Essential valuation for lawyers
Stuart Armstrong, New Square Chambers
House claims under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
Damian Greenish, Cripps Pemberton Greenish
Recent developments in the law of enfranchisement
Ellodie Gibbons, Tanfield Chambers
Tom Jefferies, Landmark Chambers