Full agenda available soon!
The Brexit for In-House Lawyers Conference 2019 brings together a panel of expert speakers to look at the critical issues which in-house lawyers will need to address as the Brexit debate continues. It will consider the key issues involved – from employment, immigration and visas, through commercial contracts, IP and data protection, competition and merger regulation, to litigation and the enforcement of judgements – all in the context of a comprehensive review which will help you to refine and benchmark your team’s Brexit planning for your organisation.
- Benefit from expert advice on the most pressing issues facing businesses
- Explore the key commercial law challenges
- Review your existing preparation plan and identify further areas to consider
- Assess the short, medium and longer-term impacts of Brexit
- Gauge your organisation’s exposure to Brexit-related risks
- Network with in-house lawyers from peer organisations
Who should attend?
This conference is a must-attend for any lawyer working in-house who is looking for guidance on preparing for the impact of Brexit
Insights and guidance from leading experts
Your Brexit preparations: where are we now?
Richard Tapp, Former Company Secretary and Director of Legal Services, Carillion
Employment and immigration for EU citizens
Giles Powell, Old Square Chambers
Matthew Sutton, Shakespeare Martineau
Intellectual property and data protection
Sally Shorthose, Bird & Bird
Pensions: Key issues for employers
Rukhsana Rasheed, Solicitor and Pension Specialist
Competition law: State subsidies, mergers and acquisitions
Stephen Tupper, Tuppers Law
Litigation and enforcement of judgments
John Walmsley, JKW Law