Full agenda is available here.
This conference brings together experts from a variety of disciplines to give legal and property practitioners insight into and guidance on the many issues surrounding new and renewable energy solutions in the UK.
Why should you attend?
- Hear a variety of perspectives from key stakeholders in the development of renewable energy in the UK
- Understand the practical issues that affect the way deals, schemes and contracts are structured
- Learn about community energy schemes
- Consider anticipated changes and the impact of Brexit on energy policy and law
- Get to grips with planning and property issues
- Q&A time with our experts
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Real property and route issues
Fraser Paskell, Senior Solicitor, Churchgates
Jennifer Holgate, Managing Associate, Womble Bond Dickinson
UK energy markets
Andreas Formosa, Legal Adviser, Ofgem
Henry Davey, Legal Director, Squire Patton Boggs
Community energy schemes
Dr Raphael Heffron, Co-Chair and Jean Monnet Professor in Energy and Natural Resources Law and Policy, UK Energy Law and Policy Association at Queen Mary University of London
Marine energy in Wales
David Jones, Project Director, Marine Energy Wales
Future of energy
Sonya Bedford, Partner and Head of Energy, Stephens Scown
Book now or make an enquiry by calling our client services team on 0121 362 7705 or by emailing us at email@example.com.